LOVE ME BABY ONE MORE TIME!!!
Message: can any message be more touching than this?


Daniel: I guess we are the left overs in this world.

Jasmine:
I think so.. All of my friends have boyfriends & we are the only 2 persons left in this world without any special someone in our lives.

Daniel:
Yup! I don't know what to do.

Jasmine:
I know! We'll play a game.

Daniel:
What game?

Jasmine:
I'll be your girlfriend for 30 days & you will be my boyfriend.

Daniel:
That's a great plan in fact, I don't have anything to do for the following weeks.


DAY 1:
They watched their first movie together & were both touched in the romantic film.

DAY 4:
They went to the beach & had a picnic... Daniel & Jasmine had their quality time together.

DAY 12:
Daniel invited Jasmine to a circus and they went to a Horror House. Jasmine was scared and she tried to touch Daniel's hand but by accident she touched someone else's and they both laughed..

DAY 14:
They saw a fortune teller down the road and asked for their future.
The fortune teller said: "My darlings, please don't waste the time of your lives... spend your time together happily."
Then tears flow from the teller's eyes.

DAY 20:
Jasmine invited Daniel to go to the hill and they saw a meteor... Jasmine mumbled something .

DAY 28:
They rode on a bus and because of the bumpy road, Jasmine gave her first kiss to Daniel by accident.

DAY 29:
11:37 pm
Daniel & Jasmine were sitting in the park where they first decided to play this game...

Daniel: I'm tired Jasmine... do you want any drinks? I'll buy you one.. I'll just go down the road..

Jasmine: Apple juice would be fine,thanks.

Daniel: Wait for me...

20 minutes later... a stranger approched Jasmine.

Stranger: Are you a friend of Daniel?

Jasmine: Yes, why? What happened?

Stranger: A reckless drunken driver ran over Daniel & he is critical in the hospital.

11:57pm
The doctor came out from the emergency room & handed out an apple juice & a letter to Jasmine.

Doctor: We found this in Daniel's pocket.

Jasmine read the letter which says:
Jasmine, this past few days, I realized you are really a cute girl & I am falling for you.. your cherished smile, your everything when we played this game.. & before this game ends, I would like you to be my girlfriend for the rest of my life. I love you, Jasmine...

Jasmine crumples the paper & shouted..
"Daniel! I don't want you to die...I love you... Remember that night we saw a meteor? I mumbled something.. I wished that we would be together forever & never end this game. Please don't leave me, Daniel... I love you, you cannot do this to me.


Then the clock strikes 12
Daniel's heart stop pumping

THEN IT WAS THE 30th DAY...

************************************************************************************

Always love your loved ones & show them how you feel before it's too late.. You will never know when they will be gone from your embrace.
If you were given a time to bestow petals of everlasting compassion & love to your love ones, today is the day.
Love them while they are still here...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

This place contains Information and Entertainment...